Free event for residents over the age of 55.
Tuesday 15th May City Hall Salisbury 10am- 3pm
- Advice and information stands on an assortment of topics
- Lots of interactive ‘have a go’ sessions including getting online, chair Zumba
- Health checks
- Demonstrations of exercise, craft and theatre throughout the day
- Slipper exchange for over 65’s (subject to availability and booking)
- Free tea, coffee and cake
To avoid disappointment and to ensure we have enough slippers available booking is advisable by Friday 27th April.
If you are a Wiltshire Council tenant or leaseholder contact the tenant participation team
on 01722 434 482 or e-mail us email@example.com